Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Prayer and Praise Updates


apologize that I haven't posted a prayer/praise update sooner, and I realize there is much to pray for; but these are some of the key areas which prayer can be directed:

1) Please keep upcoming ministry in prayer, both the remaining upcoming mission, and the outreaches and ministry here in Cape Town. I've recently gotten involved with Straatwerk (Afrikaans for "street work"), which meets in down-town Cape Town on Friday nights, where participants are sent out in groups of 4 or so, to do night-time street ministry from 21:00 until 2:00 (Sat morning). Last weekend went very well, and I had the opportunity to talk to 3 people for about 30-45 min each! I'll be able to join them a few more times while here in SA.

2) I have so much at the moment to give God praise in, primary regarding His transforming and challenging of my thoughts. It seems as though I have had a resonating and multiple-fold (for an immediate lack of a better term) "God-high," and am daily overwhelmed at just who He is! But please pray that this will continue, and I will continue to grow in love for, fascination of, and obedience toward our Father.

3) Praise God for what He is doing in Africa, for the purpose He has had through this last year, and for how He will continue to work moving forward; and in humility, while seeking the Face of God Almighty, pray fervently for Africa! pray that God would move in such a way as so sinners from the remotest tribes and regions to the very hustle and chaos of an urban society would cry our to our Maker in repentance! and that His Name will be echoed amoung the nations!

Praise God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment