Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mountain Pass in Tanzania sketch

original picture
Just finished a sketch of one of the stunning views we had while travelling through a mountain pass in Tanzania; the sketch of it is inspired by this photo, entailing the shown view, amoung the intricate and breathtaking surroundings, created and inspired by God.

13 He waters the mountains from His upper chambers; 
       The earth is satisfied with the fruit of His works.

24 O LORD, how many are Your works!
       In wisdom You have made them all; 
       The earth is full of Your possessions.

31 Let the glory of the LORD endure forever; 
       Let the LORD be glad in His works; 
32 He looks at the earth, and it trembles; 
       He touches the mountains, and they smoke. 
33 I will sing to the LORD as long as I live; 
       I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. 
34 Let my meditation be pleasing to Him; 
       As for me, I shall be glad in the LORD. 
35 Let sinners be consumed from the earth 
       And let the wicked be no more. 
       Bless the LORD, O my soul. 
       Praise the LORD!
                                                  ~Psalm 104

No comments:

Post a Comment